Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Grafiker Bewerbungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.10.2018 04:58
Major League Soccer club Vancouver Whitecaps FC and C Antworten

Rumours surrounding official UFC uniforms are back and the organization is doing its best to quickly stomp out the flames. Josh Bynes Jersey . Notorious mixed martial arts source @frontrowbrian posted side by side photos of current middleweight champion Chris Weidman to Twitter on Thursday, with one side featuring Weidman in his regular octagon attire and the other showing a mockup of what the fighter would look like dressed in a branded uniform. MMAjunkie.com received a statement from the organization refuting any current uniform deals. "We continue to speak to many potential partners and will make an announcement when we reach an agreement," the statement read. A UFC uniform deal has been rumoured for some time now. It has caused quite a ripple within the organization, especially with president Dana White. The situation boiled over in mid-February, a few days before UFC 170: Rousey vs. McMann. During a media scrum, White let off some steam surrounding the gossip. "We havent announced a uniform deal, we have no uniform deal. We said that its something that were looking into. Theres no (expletive) uniform deal, were working on it," he said. "Its (expletive) ridiculous, there is no deal, and were sitting here talking about something that doesnt exist." However, fighters past and present remain curious about the prospects. At the beginning of March, former lightweight and featherweight title contender Kenny Florian, now a television personality, told MMA website Bloody Elbow he thought it could be a good deal for the organization. "I think if its something that benefits the fighters and benefits the UFC, then I think its great, but I dont know exactly what is going to happen." he said. At the same time, undefeated welterweight Alberto Mina wasnt against the idea but also wasnt overly thrilled. "I believe every fighter has their own characteristics, their own body types, and their own way on how they feel better about themselves," he also told Bloody Elbow. "I think its a very personal thing. Dont take me wrong, but I think its not really necessary." Theres is no way to tell how far away, if at all, the UFC is to locking down a uniform deal, but other reports speculate that the UFC has already reached a deal with fitness apparel giant Under Armour. In addition to those reports, and with the photos featuring Weidman in overtly labelled Under Armour gear, there is speculation an announcement of a deal could come at UFC 182: Jones vs. Teixeira in Maryland, where the company was founded. Nonetheless, the statement to MMAjunkie denies any and all murmurs. The UFC also denied comment on the photos as well. "We havent reached an agreement at this time." Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey . "Hopefully well get all this out of the way," he said, "and everyone will be healthy the rest of the year." Zimmerman was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday and is expected to miss between four to six weeks. Josh Rosen Jersey . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Christian-Kirk-Jersey/ .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U.The annual friendly between Western Canadas Major League Soccer club Vancouver Whitecaps FC and Canadian Interuniversity Sport side UVic Vikes is set for Sunday, February 16 at Centennial Stadium at 2pm pt. The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. "The annual match against the UVic Vikes is always a highlight of our preseason and an important tradition." The preseason friendly on Vancouver Island will be Whitecaps FCs lone match in British Columbia before the club kicks off their 40th anniversary and fourth season iin MLS on Saturday, March 8 at BC Place against reigning MLS Supporters Shield winners New York Red Bulls. Benson Mayowa Cardinals Jersey. The Caps fourth of seven preseason matches will take place between trips to Casa Grande, Arizona, and Portland, Oregon, and Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson will look to use a full complement of players including a number of First Kick starters. "Its important for us to visit our fans on the island and give them the opportunity to see our first team players," added Robinson. "This match will give us that chance, provided each player is fit to play." Last year, Whitecaps FC defeated the Vikes 3-0 in front of 2,600 fans at Centennial Stadium. Since 2005, Vancouver holds the edge with a 6-1-1 record against UVic. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz