Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.10.2018 05:04
a little bit and then tried Antworten

WINNIPEG - Mathieu Perreault said he got some lucky bounces. Jorge Soler Jersey .Four of those bounces turned into goals on Tuesday, as the Winnipeg Jets trounced the Florida Panthers 8-2.Four goals, its something very special, Perreault said. Obviously, bounces were going my way.In the four goals, breakaways, (Michael) Frolik shoots it and it bounces right to me ... I had a couple chances in the third, too, to get maybe five. It was one of those crazy nights.Perreault scored four goals with the Hershey Bears in the American Hockey League about five or six years ago, but its a different feeling in the NHL.You cant compare doing it at the highest level, Perreault said, who played with Anaheim last season and was a Winnipeg free-agent signing in July.Fans gave the team and first-star Perreault a loud standing ovation after the victory, which earned Paul Maurice his 500th win as an NHL head coach.The eight-goal output was a season-high for the Jets, one short of the franchise record.Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien scored a pair of goals and added an assist. Jay Harrison and Evander Kane also scored for Winnipeg (22-14-8).Dave Bolland, with his first of the season, and Brad Boyes had goals for Florida (20-12-9), which finished a six-game road trip by going 4-2-0.Boyes said the Panthers made too many mistakes.I think my son whos 11 months now, he probably could have scored a couple tonight, too, Boyes said.It wasnt the way that we normally play.Perreaults four-goal performance tied the Winnipeg/Atlanta franchise record for most goals in a game. Former Thrashers star Ilya Kovalchuk was the last to do it in 2005 and Pascal Rheaume recorded the first one.Its great. Any time you see a guy get those four like that, its fun, Byfuglien said. Its fun to be a group.(But) the funs over with now. Weve got stuff to maintain and get back to work.Perreault had his first-career hat trick on Jan. 24, 2012, against Boston. He almost didnt have his third goal Tuesday as it was first declared a Toby Enstrom goal, but then Perreault got the nod for a deflection.He now has 15 goals and 14 assists in 43 games after starting the season going 19-straight games without a goal.Rookie goalie Michael Hutchinson made 25 saves and had fun watching his teammates across the ice.Mathieu getting his hat trick and his fourth one, that was just huge, Hutchinson said.Hes such a key player for us and hes had such a great year. He definitely deserves everything he got tonight. It was great to see it was on home ice and all the fans supported him.Roberto Luongo started in net for Florida, but was pulled with 13:23 left in the second period in favour of Al Montoya after letting in four goals on 20 shots. Montoya made 11 stops.The Jets mounted a 2-0 lead just past the midway point of the opening period on Perreaults first two goals and made it 3-0 early in the second.The first goal came after Winnipeg capitalized on a Florida turnover followed by Perreault scoring his second goal just two seconds before a hooking penalty to Florida centre Nick Bjugstad expired.Winnipeg made it 3-0 at 3:39 of the second period when Byfuglien took the puck up the left side of the ice, paused for a split second like he might pass, before snapping a quick shot that went over Luongos glove.Bolland scored at 5:15 to make it 3-1, but Byfuglien responded with his second goal of the game 68 seconds later when he squeezed a close shot through a gap between the post and Luongos right pad at 6:23.Jets captain Andrew Ladd assisted on Byfugliens goal, extending his points streak to a career-tying seven games with four goals and five assists.Montoya got the nod after the goal made it 4-1.Perreault then scored back-to-back goals late in the second period to make it 6-1. Winnipeg had outshot the Panthers 25-20 after two periods.Harrison widened the gap to 7-1 at 4:26 of the third period, Boyes made it 7-2 just over a minute later and Kane scored on the power play at 13:47 to end the rout.Great, great story in Matty Perreault scoring four, Maurice said. First time Ive seen that in almost five (years).And Im happy for him, because hes done it the right way. You know hes worked so hard. He went through that stretch when he wasnt scoring. And his practices got even more competitive and he worked even harder and he had a stretch where he was just, competing on every puck.The Jets head out for two-game road trip starting Thursday in Dallas. The Panthers host Colorado on Thursday.We had a great trip, but to end it off like this with a performance like tonight, were disappointed, Florida coach Gerard Gallant said.So it wasnt one guy, it wasnt one line. It was every player on our team. Weve just got to regroup tomorrow, go back home and get ready for the next game.Notes — Panthers winger Jussi Jokinen, 31, was playing in his 700th career game … Jets Frolik was a first-round draft pick (10th overall) by Florida in 2006. Ryan Goins Jersey . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. Salvador Perez Jersey . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics. http://www.royalsteamproshop.com/Royals-Bo-Jackson-Kids-Jersey/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.TORONTO -- Home has been more sour than sweet for Toronto Blue Jays starter Drew Hutchison this season. The right-handers two shortest starts of the year have both come at Rogers Centre, and the briefest came on Sunday when he allowed six hits and five runs in three innings as the Toronto Blue Jays lost 5-0 to the St. Louis Cardinals for the second day in a row. Hutchison (4-4) is 1-3 with an earned-run average of 8.72 in five starts at home this season. He is 3-1 with a 2.03 ERA in eight starts on the road. The 23-year-old says he doesnt know the reason for the disparity. "Obviously I feel the same way when I take the mound every time, home or on the road," Hutchison said. "I just havent executed well here and put together good games." Blue Jays manager John Gibbons doesnt understand it either. "Hes definitely pitched better on the road, some guys are like that, its hard to put a finger on it," Gibbons said. "I dont know why it is. He wasnt very good today, but hes been pretty good for us." Hutchisons shortest start before Sundays was 3 1/3 innings against the New York Yankees, who scored six runs against him on April 6. Matt Carpenter and Jhonny Peralta homered against Hutchison while left-hander Jaime Garcia stifled the Blue Jays on three hits and three walks over seven innings. Right-hander Shelby Miller shut out the Blue Jays 5-0 on Saturday. "They stuck it to us pretty good the last couple of days," Gibbons said. "They pitched. We couldnt get anything going today." Garcia (2-0), who started the season on the disabled list after shoulder surgery ended his 2013 campaign, allowed three hits and three walks and struck out four in his fifth start of the season. The walks were the first he has allowed this year. "Theyve got one of the best lineups in the league and I knew it was going to be a tough challenge," Garcia said. "I was able to get them off balance a little bit and then tried to keep the ball down." Right-hander Pat Neshek replaced Garcia in the eighth inning and right-hander Trevor Rosenthal pitched the ninth. Blue Jays right-hander Todd Redmond took over for Hutchison in the fourth and pitched a bullpen-saving five scoreless innings, allowing four hits while striking out three. Left-hander Brett Cecil took over in the ninth. "(Hutchison) didnt have a lot of snap on the ball," Gibbons said. "They hit him around pretty good so I got him out of there. Redmond pitched a nice ballgame, kept us in the game." The series loss ended a string of seven successive series in which the Blue Jays had not been defeated, something they had not done since June of 2000. The Blue Jays (38-26) last were undefeated in eight consecutive series in 1993. "Just a greeat win, great series against a team that couldnt be any hotter than they were when we rolled in here," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. Drew Butera Jersey. "(Garcia) had a real good feel for everything today and executed when he had to. Exactly what we needed for this last game." The Cardinals (33-31) scored four runs in their bat-around second. Jon Jay and Mark Ellis singled. Peter Bourjos hit a sacrifice fly and Tony Cruz hit an RBI double that was followed by Carpenters second homer of the season, a drive to centre on a 1-1 change-up. "I felt good, I just had a bad second inning and let a big inning happen," Hutchison said. "I did a bad job of controlling the situation. I fell behind some guys and hung some pitches and made mistakes and they got hit." Peralta led off the third with his 10th homer of the season, a blast to left on a 1-0 slider. Hutchison retired the next three batters to finish his outing at 70 pitches. Hutchison was pitching on his regular four days of rest. Though some of his better outings have come with an extra day or two between starts, his shutout at Texas on May 16 came on regular four days rest. "I havent broken it down," Gibbons said. "Some days he has that little extra snap and some days he doesnt. Hes coming off Tommy John (surgery) but hes healthy. Probably in a lot of ways hes still building up -- a year off is year off. "They swung the bats good today, they came after him. I dont know if he was so bad, they attacked him pretty good." Hutchison said he felt nothing out of the ordinary throughout his short outing. Though there has been some concern about a dip in his velocity, that didnt seem to be the problem Sunday as he hit 94 and 95 miles per hour in the first inning and hit 95 once in the third. "The ball felt like it was coming out fine," Hutchison said. "I just hung some pitches. I left a slider up there for the double and then hung a changeup. I just didnt execute those pitches." NOTES: Attendance was announced as 45,726, the fifth sellout of the season. a The Blue Jays have signed two players selected in the draft, catcher Matt Morgan, 18, a fourth-round pick and right-handed pitcher Justin Shafer, 21, an eighth-round pick. a Matt Holliday (tight back) was scratched from the Cardinals starting lineup and Yadier Molina replaced him as designated hitter. a Former Blue Jay Carlos Delgado threw out the ceremonial first pitch before the game on behalf of the Extra Bases Foundation. a The Blue Jays open a three-game series against the Minnesota Twins on Monday night at Rogers Centre. Right-hander R.A. Dickey (6-4, 4.25 earned-run average) will get the start for the Blue Jays against Twins right-hander Ricky Nolasco (4-5, 5.65 ERA). Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz