Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.10.2018 05:03
tnell again at 18:44 to give Columbus the Antworten

WINSTON-SALEM, N. Joe Jimenez Jersey .C. -- American Sam Querrey edged Finlands Jarkko Nieminen 4-6, 7-6 (7), 7-6 (12) on Wednesday to advance to the Winston-Salem Open quarterfinals. Querrey had 19 aces, but lost the first set to the left-handed Nieminen after leading 4-1. Querrey then had to overcome five match points in the third-set tiebreaker to advance to his fourth tournament quarterfinals this season. "I just played some sloppy points (in the first set)," Querrey said. "I missed a few when I was up 4-2, and I missed some easy forehands later on. That kind of got me down, and it took a while for me to get back into it. "That was just a lack of confidence right out of the gate ... but I knew that if I could get into a tiebreaker, I could win my serve and grind out a few points on his serve." The 29th-ranked Querrey will face unseeded Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania, a 6-3, 6-3 winner over Spains Roberto Bautista Agut. "Its always painful to lose a tight match," Nieminen said. "When it got to 6-6 (in the third-set tiebreaker), I saw that he looked tired. Thats when I stopped playing the way I did before, and missed some shots. I wanted to make him run, but I should have gone for my shots like I did before." Querrey is the lone American player remaining in the final hard-court tournament before the U.S. Open next week. Qualifier Steve Johnson, who upset second-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy on Tuesday, lost to Taiwans Lu Yen-Hsun Lu 6-3, 6-2. In other third-round results Wednesday, Jurgen Melzer of Austria beat Frenchman Benoit Paire 6-4, 6-3; Dmitry Tursunov topped fellow Russian Alex Bogomolov Jr. 6-3, 7-5; and Spains Fernando Verdasco downed Robin Haase of the Netherlands 6-4, 6-7 (10), 6-3. Tommy Robredo, at No. 22 the highest-ranked player remaining in the tournament, faced Frances Gael Monfils in the night match. Shane Greene Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. Michael Fulmer Jersey . Manager Alex Ferguson says the injury was sustained while the player tried to hit a volley toward the end of training on Tuesday. http://www.tigersgearshop.com/Tigers-Alan-Trammell-Kids-Jersey/ . So he and his Toronto FC teammates say they will have no problem getting up for their Amway Canadian Championship final against rival Montreal Impact, even if the result doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings.Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Elias Lindholm scored the winning goal with 38 seconds left in overtime to lift the Carolina Hurricanes to a 3-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets to wrap up a home-and-home set. In overtime and on the power play, Lindholm skated down the right wing on a 2- on-1 and opted to shoot, beating Curtis McElhinney low for the win. Victor Rask and Jeff Skinner scored for the Hurricanes, who have won four straight after opening the season 0-6-2. Cam Ward stopped 29 shots in the win. Scott Hartnell had both goals for the Blue Jackets, who have dropped seven straight. McElhinney made 32 saves in the loss. After a scoreless first period which saw a Carolina goal waived off, the Hurricanes took a 1-0 lead 2:43 into the second as Skinner stole the puck down low and quickly backhanded itt in. Jordan Zimmermann Jersey. The Blue Jackets tied the contest at the 11:15 mark of the second as Boone Jenner sent a short pass from the low left side to the front where Hartnell one-timed it in. It was Jenner and Hartnell again at 18:44 to give Columbus the lead, as Jenner powered down the right wing and tried to get to the front of the net. He lost control of the puck, but Hartnell was in front to snap it in. Carolina tied the game at 11:51 of the third as Rask came out of the right corner and went to the top of the circle before snapping in a wrister for his second of the season. Game Notes Carolina plays in Washington on Saturday ... Columbus hosts Tampa Bay on Saturday ... Carolina was 1-for-7 on the power play, while Columbus finished the game 0-for-4. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz