Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Grafiker Bewerbungen
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.04.2018 05:30
to Miami. MLS Com Antworten

Casey Haerther hit his fifth homer of the year and starter Ethan Hollingsworth got his first win in front of the Shaw Park crowd, as the Goldeyes beat the Kansas City T-Bones 5-3 in front of 5,078 on a chilly Canada Day afternoon. Dan-Axel Zagadou Jersey . With the victory, the Fish won their sixth straight (theyve won nine of 10), improved to 29-14 on the season and tightened their stranglehold on first place in the American Associations North Division. “This team is firing on all cylinders right now,” said Haerther, who had two hits in four trips and raised his batting average to a league-leading .392. “Ive played on some good teams, but I dont remember many like this. Were pitching well, hitting well and guys are playing great defense. “And it doesnt feel streaky. It feels like were just going out there and playing and when the guys do what they do, we win.” Kansas City opened the scoring with a run in the first, but the Goldeyes answered with a pair of runs in the bottom of the inning. In fact, the first four Goldeyes in the lineup hit safely. Tyler Kuhn led off with a single, Josh Mazzola followed with a single, Haerther drove home Kuhn with a single and Ray Sadler drove home Mazzola with another single. Haerther homered in the third to make it 3-1 and then, with two out in the sixth, a solo homer by Reggie Abercrombie made it 4-1 and an RBI double by Ryan Pineda drove home Brock Bond with the fifth Goldeyes run. Kansas City scored a pair in the seventh, but Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock came on to shut the door in the eighth and ninth innings and the Goldeyes opened this three-game series with Kansas City with a victory. Hollingsworth (2-0, 2.55 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg. Meanwhile, K.C. starter Andy Noga (0-3, 4.53 ERA) suffered the loss. Kissock picked up his team-leading ninth save. “I used my two seam and four seam fastballs and just got ahead of the hitters,” said Hollingsworth. “I really didnt throw very many off-speed pitches. I just used the fastball and got some great defense behind me.” The Goldeyes and T-Bones will play Game 2 of this three-game series on Wednesday night at 7 p.m. Chris Salamida (3-3, 4.53 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Rick Zagone (6-1, 5.40 ERA) will take to the hill for Kansas City. Christian Pulisic Jersey .What they got was a bevy of players chipping in to pick up the slack.Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Mavericks for a 99-94 victory. Andre Schurrle Jersey . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. http://www.dortmundfcshop.com/c-33-alexander-isak-fc-borussia-dortmund-jersey.aspx . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back.MIAMI -- David Beckham will take part in a news conference Wednesday to discuss his progress in trying to bring a Major League Soccer expansion team to Miami. MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Expansion in Miami is contingent on securing a financing plan and location for a new stadium. Beckham has scouted possible sites and is seeking investors to assisst with startup costs such as stadium construction and player acquisitions. Jacob Bruun Larsen Jersey. Among those who might become involved is Beckhams friend LeBron James, who has had recent conversations with the retired soccer star about bringing a team to Miami. "Its looking very promising," James said Monday. "Hopefully they can go in the right direction as we all planned. Its a great place for soccer." MLSs Miami Fusion played in Fort Lauderdale from 1998-01 before folding because of poor attendance. Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz