Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Geschichten
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.10.2018 05:03
riot, humanitarian and public servant -- Antworten

QUEBEC -- Wes Short Jr. Jarrod Dyson Jersey . made an 8-foot eagle putt on the final hole to win the Quebec Championship on Sunday for his first Champions Tours title. The 51-year-old Short played the final 10 holes in 8 under for an 8-under 64 and a one-stroke victory over Scott Dunlap in the first PGA Tour-sanctioned event in the area since 1956. "It was slow in coming, thats for sure," Short said. "The first eight holes I parred, and I get to No. 9 and I hit a hybrid in the sand trap and then hit it out to about 6 feet and I felt like that was a very important putt to make. I made it. Then it seemed to open the floodgates." Dunlap, the Boeing Classic winner two weeks ago, also eagled the par-5 18th for a 64. "Thinking back a couple weeks ago in my comment after getting a win, you can play winning golf and not hoist the trophy," Dunlap said. "In any given week theres probably two or maybe three guys who play well enough to win, but sometimes you just get beat." Moments after Dunlaps eagle putt, Short holed a 20-foot birdie putt at No. 17 to pull within one. Short set up the winning putt with a hybrid from 251 yards on the par-5 closing hole. "I didnt really look at the leaderboard until the 18th hole," Short said. "I looked over and actually I kind of thought I was going to be in the lead or tied with Scott going to the last hole. Then I looked over there and he had made eagle, so now Im one behind and I have to birdie the last hole to get into a playoff or hes going to win. I hit a very nice hybrid in there, and its a nice situation to know even if I miss it I was going to have another chance to get in a playoff to win." Short finished at 15-under 201 at La Tempete and earned $240,000 to jump from 36th to 20th on the money list with $379,719. He won in Las Vegas in 2005 for his lone PGA Tour title. "I was hitting it pretty good, so didnt really make a lot the first two days," Short said. "But I saved an awful lot for that last nine holes." Brad Faxon and Esteban Toledo, the winner last year at La Vallee du Richelieu in the then-Montreal Championship, shot 71 to tie for third at 11 under. They were tied for the second-round lead. Two-time U.S. Open champion Lee Janzen closed with a 72 to tie for 23rd at 7 under in his first Champions Tour event. He turned 50 last week. Jake Lamb Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Shelby Miller Jersey . 28 with a Vancouver entry for the first time in 10 years and a novel new collective bargaining agreement. http://www.diamondbacksteamshop.com/Diamondbacks-Luis-Gonzalez-Kids-Jersey/ .5 million, four-year contract with the Texas Rangers that could be worth $32.ORLANDO, Fla. -- San Francisco receiver Anquan Boldins foundation is the recipient of a $100,000 grant from the players union for winning the Byron "Whizzer" White Award. The award is given to the player who serves his team, community and country in the spirit of Byron Raymond "Whizzer" White, the late Supreme Court justice the NFL Players Association calls "a scholar, athlete, patriot, humanitarian and public servant -- the perssonification of the ideal to which professional football players aspire. Ketel Marte Jersey. " An 11-year veteran and four-time Pro Bowler with Arizona, Baltimore and San Francisco, Boldins Q81 Foundation mission is to expand the educational and life opportunities of underprivileged youth. The foundation begins its 10th year in April and has conducted charitable activities in Phoenix, Baltimore, South Florida and most recently in San Francisco. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz