Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

06.10.2018 04:49
Wades more outspoken critics. Wade als Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Babe Ruth Jersey . -- Yannick Djalo scored a goal and added three assists to lead the San Jose Earthquakes to a 5-1 win over the Chicago Fire on Wednesday night. San Jose (5-8-5) ended a five-game winless streak in which it scored two goals. Chicago (3-5-11) had allowed just three goals in four games. The Earthquakes took a 1-0 lead just before the break. Shea Salinas ran down a long ball from Djalo along the left sideline, worked his way into the box and squeezed a shot between two defenders. In the second half, Djalo chipped home a shot over goalkeeper Sean Johnson in the 79th minute, and his through ball to Chris Wondolowski started Cordell Catos acrobatic finish in the 84th. Atiba Harris and Wondolowski also scored for the Quakes. Chicagos Grant Ward fired a shot off of Matt Watsons pass to make it 3-1 in the 75th minute. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Scott Kazmir Jersey . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Bobby-Cox-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Gary Harris gave No.MIAMI - Dwyane Wade is giving fans an inside look at his journey to a third championship. Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday. The video features the Heat guard explaining some of what he went through while battling injuries last season, along with some never-before-seen footage of his workouts and a sparring session that he and LeBron James endured before Game 1 of the NBA Finals. "I think its going to give people a different perspective on what it all meant to me," Wade said. The video is titled "D. Wades Journey to 3," a play on both his jersey number and his number of titles won so far with the Heat. A copy of the video was reviewed by The Associated Press this week. "The only outcome I see is winning," Wade said on the night before Game 7 of the title series against San Antonio, those words coming early in the video. "I dont see no other thing but winning." A night later, the Heat won Game 7, with Wade finishing with 23 points and 10 rebounds while playing with three bone bruises in his right knee. Scenes from the teams postgame celebration and the ensuing parade are part of the film. One of the more compelling scenes in the video was filmed the evening before Game 1 of the finals, when Wade and Heat teammate LeBron James got a late-nigght workout in that even included them lacing up boxing gloves and doing some sparring. Mike Foltynewicz Jersey. . It shows Wade pushing a heavily weighted sled — screaming "I need three" to motivate himself — and catching medicine balls tossed his way by James as part of a core workout. At the end of that session, Wade and James are both on the floor, covered in sweat and gasping for breaths. "Road to a championship, man," James said. "It aint easy," Wade replied. Theres also some scenes that show Wade relaxed at home, with his two sons and his nephew. His younger son Zion looks at the camera at one point and quips, "Whos Charles Barkley, anyway?" — a bit of a zing directed toward one of Wades more outspoken critics. Wade also addresses how he handles things when people say his game is in decline. "A lot of people are all, He aint got it no more. He aint this. He aint that," Wade said. "Anybody who wants to pick up a basketball and meet me at the gym can do that." Wade battled a number of injuries last season, and still averaged 19.6 points in the title series against the Spurs. The Heat guard said hes eager to have his fans get a different view of his life. "I dont know whats next," Wade said in the video. "But whats next, its going to be special." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz