Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

26.09.2018 04:45
il down a first-team place since Klopps arrival, starting just 14 Premier Antworten

After three relief appearances to start his 2014 season, Toronto Bluie Jays pitcher J. Terrell Owens Cowboys Jersey .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. Happ has faced the Angels once in his career when he allowed six hits and four runs -- three earned -- over 4 1/3 innings of Torontos 4-3 home loss on Sept. 12, 2013. Happs counterpart, Tyler Skaggs, has 19 starts under his belt in his major league career and hes yet to lose on the road. Skaggs tries to keep that mark unblemished when the Los Angeles Angels continue their four-games series with the Blue Jays Saturday afternoon. The 22-year-old left-hander is 2-0 in five career road starts, compared to a 3-7 ledger in 14 home outings. In his most recent start, Sunday at home against Texas, Skaggs was shelled to the tune of eight hits and six runs over 2 2/3 innings of a 14-3 defeat. Both of Skaggs road wins have come this season and hes given up just two earned runs in 15 innings. The Angels won each of Skaggs first six starts this season before falling to Texas. Hes never faced the Blue Jays. Last night, Erick Aybar hit two doubles, a triple and scored twice to help the Angels squeak out a 4-3 win. Mike Trout smacked a solo homer and Howie Kendrick added two hits and an RBI for the Angels, who have won eight of their last nine against Toronto. Efren Navarro, who was called up prior to the game, had two doubles and a run scored. Los Angeles starter Garrett Richards worked seven frames, fanning six and allowing two runs on five hits. Joe Smith (2-0) allowed one run in one inning to receive the win and Ernesto Frieri picked up his fourth save, setting down the side in order in the ninth. "Ive been working on my breaking ball (and) my fastball command," said Frieri. "I think I did a pretty good job today with my fastball and slider. I need to keep doing that for the rest of the season to be successful." Jose Reyes went 3-for-4 with a double, a home run and two runs scored and Melky Cabrera had two hits and scored a run for the Blue Jays, who saw starter Dustin McGowan allow two runs on seven hits and two walks through five innings. "We got through it. I didnt have any slider at all," said McGowan. "Luckily the changeup got me through and its just one of those games you go out there and give it everything you got." Brett Cecil (0-3) suffered the loss after allowing the go-ahead run in his one inning on the hill. The Angels went 6-1 last season versus the Blue Jays, sweeping a three-game set in Toronto. Deonte Thompson Jersey .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. Tavon Austin Cowboys Jersey .com) - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll knows about life in the NFL from other stints around the league. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Deonte-Thompson-Jersey/ . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place.Christian Bentekes agent Kismet Eris has told Sky Sports News HQ there is nothing in reports the Belgium striker is on the brink of leaving Liverpool. Eris, who was Bentekes intermediary in the £32.5m deal that took him to Anfield last summer, insists his client wants to stay at the Reds and fight for his place this season.Benteke has just come back from holiday after featuring in Belgiums squad at Euro 2016 and is still due more time off before his return to Jurgen Klopps pre-season preparations. Sky Sports News HQ reported last month that Crystal Palace had bid £25m for Benteke, with Liverpool holding out for £30m, and reports in the national press on Monday said that personal terms with Palace had been agreed, with the transfer set to be completed this week. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Who makes your XI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot But Kismet confirmed to SSNHQ that there is nothinng in these reports and reiterated that Benteke is just one year into a five-year deal on Merseyside. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys. enteke, who is also understood to be of interest to West Ham, said in March that he was finding life difficult under Klopp because he ignores him, but said in May that he wanted to remain at the club and would seek talks with the German when he returns for pre-season. Benteke is one year into a five-year contract at Liverpool But he also admitted in June that he might have to consider his future and it would be difficult to stay if he was not in Klopps plans.Benteke has struggled to nail down a first-team place since Klopps arrival, starting just 14 Premier League games last season, and scoring 10 goals in all competitions. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz