Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Signaturen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

26.09.2018 04:44
off 16 of the next Antworten

Beth Allen produced an outstanding finish to claim her second Ladies European Tour title in as many months with a three-shot victory at the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open. Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey . Allen trailed Georgia Hall by two shots with just five holes remaining at the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club in Abu Dhabi, but as the English youngster faltered down the stretch, Allen reeled off three consecutive birdies to take control.The American parred the last to match the course record of 64 and post a winning score of 21-under par, and the victory also took her 50,000 euros ahead of Shanshan Feng at the top of the LET Order of Merit. Beth Allen produced three late birdies to snatch victory in Abu Dhabi Allen was two behind Hall heading into the final round, but she soon pulled level with birdies at the second and fourth before Hall edged back in front at the next.The leading pair traded birdies at eight and nine, but Allen claimed the lead with another at the 10th and stayed in front when she matched Halls birdie at the 11th - Allens fourth gain in a row. Georgia Hall led by two shots with just five holes to play However, the tournament swung back in Halls favour when she birdied the 13th as Allen bogeyed, although the 20-year-old then dropped her first shot of the day at the next.Allen then seized her chance and reeled off three consecutive birdies from the 15th, while Hall dropped another stroke at the 16th to slip three strokes adrift. Leaderboard Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open The Californian calmly parred the last to complete back-to-back LET victories following her recent win at the Lacoste Ladies Open de France, and she is now in pole position to win the Order of Merit for the first time with three events remaining.This is really special, said Allen, who now has two wins and five further top-10 finishes from 14 starts this season. Its so amazing to win an event thats taking place for the first time, especially in a place like this that is supporting women in sports. Beth Allens second win takes her to the top of the Order of Merit Im just really happy that I got it done. Obviously Ive been playing really well and when I got done on Friday I felt really good and I knew I could do it, so I just tried to make as many birdies as I could today and turns out I made nine! Im so pleased.I really want to win the Order of Merit and I certainly think this helped. This course is fantastic and weve been treated so well. I was feeling really relaxed and having such a great week. It really helped me play well. Ill certainly be coming back over and over and over.Solheim Cup star Melissa Reid surged into contention with three birdies in four holes on the back nine, but she finished with three pars and a bogey at the 17th to post a 68 which left her in a share of second with Australian Sarah Kemp. Also See: WATCH: Reids never-ending chip Golf on Sky Sports 4 Get Sky Sports Schedule A.J. Derby Dolphins Jersey . -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies. Kalen Ballage Jersey . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Minkah-Fitzpatrick-Jersey/ . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury.MONTERREY, Mexico - Ana Ivanovic won an all-Serbian final at the Monterrey Open on Sunday, beating Jovana Jaksic 6-2, 6-1 for her second title of the year. Ivanovic, the 2008 French Open champion, also won the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand, to start the year. Its the first time since 2010 she has captured multiple titles in a season. Jaaksic, playing in her first WTA Tour final, started off strongly against the second-seeded Ivanovic, breaking her at love and winning the first six points of the match. Durham Smythe Dolphins Jersey. But Ivanovic reeled off 16 of the next 17 points to take control of the match and finish it off in one hour. Its the 13th title of Ivanovics career. Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz