Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.06.2018 07:50
and struck out six. Howie Kendrick doubled with one out in the second and took third on a groundout. With David Freese batting, Antworten

SINGAPORE -- Paula Creamer sank a 75-foot eagle putt on the second playoff hole against Azahara Munoz to win the HSBC Womens Champions on Sunday for her first LPGA title since the 2010 U. Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey .S. Womens Open. Creamers putt curled across the 18th green and then rolled slowly down the slope and directly into the hole. She ran across the green, then fell to her knees and put her head on the ground, laughing and pounding the grass. "Its one of those putts where if you just get it in the right spot, its going to fall down," she said. "But I could stand there all day long and putt that and I dont think get it within six, seven feet." Creamer and Munoz finished 72 holes tied at 10-under 278, one stroke ahead of Karrie Webb, who led after every round but bogeyed three of her last six holes to give up a three-shot lead and finish third. Creamer captured eight titles early in her career before getting her breakthrough win at a major at the U.S. Womens Open. After that title, though, Creamer found it tough to win again. She came close on a number of occasions, only to fall short every time. Two years ago, she lost an LPGA record nine-hole playoff against Jiyai Shin at the Kingsmill Championship. She was also third here in Singapore last year and finished in a tie for third twice to start this season. "I just was struggling. I was enjoying what I was doing, but I wasnt loving it," she said. "My expectations were way too high." In December, Creamer got engaged to Derek Heath, which she said put some of her past difficulties in perspective. Then came Sundays victory against one of the toughest fields outside the majors, featuring 19 of the top 20 ranked players. "It might be one of my favourite wins. ... Its been almost three years and so much has happened," she said. "Holding that trophy, gosh, it was so nice." For much of the day, it appeared as if Webb, not Creamer, would take the trophy home. But after avoiding trouble on a tricky Serapong course at Sentosa Golf Club for much of the week, the veteran Australian stumbled late. First, Webbs three-foot par putt on the 13th caught the edge of the hole and curled away. Then she hooked her tee shot left on the 15th, grimacing as it dropped into the water. She settled for bogey on both. She came undone on the 18th when another errant tee shot ended up in a bunker. She took a big swing at the ball and it hit the lip of the bunker, plopping back down into the sand to lead to another bogey. "Im a bit in my head right now," Webb said after the round. "Just not a lot of good decisions." Creamer and Munoz, meanwhile, were steady in the closing holes. Creamer, who trailed Webb by four strokes at the start of the day, made a difficult 12-footer for birdie on the 15th to pull even with Webb at 10 under. Then, after hitting into the bunker herself on No. 18, she recovered to save par and headed to the clubhouse to wait for Munoz to finish. The Spaniard, who had trailed by five strokes early in the round, came out of nowhere to join the leaders by sinking a 12-foot birdie putt on the 17th. She had a chance to win it on the 18th but pulled her birdie putt wide. Webb wasnt the only one who had a disappointing day. Defending champion Stacy Lewis saw her streak of 13 consecutive top-10 finishes broken with her joint-40th place. She had been closing in on Webbs LPGA record of 16 straight top-10 finishes, set in 1998-99. "I played terrible all week," she said. "I didnt hit the ball well or make any putts." World No. 1 Inbee Park shot a 68 to finish in joint fourth place at 7-under 281 with No. 2 Suzann Pettersen, So Yeon Ryu, Angela Stanford and Morgan Pressel. Michelle Wie and Teresa Lu were two strokes back in a tie for ninth. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . Here at TSN.ca we will take a look back at the season by bringing together a panel of experts to help pick the best 50 players of the season. Jim Kelly Bills Jersey .com) - Troy Brouwer scored the game-winning goal with just 12. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Josh-Allen-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=948 . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma. CLEVELAND -- Over the course of a long season, every team will experience some difficult losses. The Los Angeles Angels endured a really difficult one Thursday. Ernesto Frieri gave up a two-out grand slam to Nick Swisher in the 10th inning and the Cleveland Indians sent the Angels to a 5-3 loss on the final stop of a six-game road trip. The Angels were on the verge of a satisfying win after Albert Pujols two-run single gave them a 3-1 lead in the top of the 10th. Angels manager Mike Scioscia used rookie reliever Cam Bedrosian (0-1) to begin the bottom half and Frieri finished off the loss. "Ernie has been struggling a bit and we wanted to give them a fresh look," Scioscia said. "(Bedrosian) is a guy they hadnt seen and we hoped that he could make some pitches. Got close, he couldnt get it done." Frieri has given up six runs in his last three outings, including four Saturday in Atlanta and another on Tuesday against the Indians. "Today I missed a pitch again and I got hurt. It cost us the win," Frieri said. "Im fighting, man. I dont know. Been working, been watching videos, asking questions. It feels like nothing wants to go my way." Even though the calendar says its June, the loss wasnt easy to take. Starting pitcher C.J. Wilson, who allowed one run in seven innings, knows how important it is to not let games like this get away. "Were running out of games. Were almost halfway through the season and we need to win," Wilson said. "We cant afford to lose games like this." Swisher had gone 0 for 4 with three strikeouts before he hit a 1-2 pitch into the right-field seats to cap an improbable comeback. Pujols put the Angels ahead when he slapped a 3-2 pitch from Scott Atchison through the open right side of the infield to break a 1-all tie. The Indians were playing the slugger to pull. "Youve got to take something away, fortunately we were able to come back and win the game," Indians manager Terry Francona said. &qquot;Wed do it again, but it was hard to see that ball go through the infield. Tremaine Edmunds Jersey. " Atchison struck out the first two hitters in the 10th before Kole Calhoun singled. Mike Trouts double, extending his hitting streak to 13 games, moved Calhoun to third. Trout also walked twice and has reached base safely in 36 of his last 37 games. Hes batting .407 (35 for 86) in his last 23 games. The Indians responded off Bedrosian (0-1). Michael Bourn drew a leadoff walk and took third on Jason Kipnis one-out double. Carlos Santana walked to load the bases and Frieri replaced Bedrosian. David Murphy flied out before Swisher delivered. Kyle Crockett (1-0) retired the final hitter in the 10th for his first major league win. Wilson and Justin Masterson both allowed one run in seven innings. Both pitchers had their starts pushed back by Wednesday nights rainout. Mastersons wild pitch put Los Angeles ahead in the second, but Bourn tied it with an RBI groundout in the third. Masterson held the Angels to four hits, walked three and hit a batter. Wilson allowed three hits, walked four and struck out six. Howie Kendrick doubled with one out in the second and took third on a groundout. With David Freese batting, Mastersons low and outside pitch skipped past catcher Yan Gomes, allowing Kendrick to score. Gomes led off the third with a single for Clevelands first hit. He moved to third on a walk and a fielders choice, and scored on Bourns grounder. NOTES: The teams will make up Wednesdays rainout on a mutual day off at Progressive Field, with July 28 being the most likely possibility. The Angels begin a series in Baltimore the following day while the Indians start a homestand the next day. ... Angels LHP Tyler Skaggs (strained right hamstring) is expected to throw a simulated game Friday. ... The Angels, who finished 2-4 on their trip, return home for six games, beginning Friday against Texas. RHP Garrett Richards (6-2) will pitch the opener. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz