Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.05.2018 04:32
KISSIMMEE, Fla. [url=http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Santi-Cazorla-Arsenal-Jer sey/]Santi Cazorla Jersey[/url] . - Majo Antworten

KISSIMMEE, Fla. Santi Cazorla Jersey . - Major league teams will each have at least five games this spring where managers can challenge plays as part of the major expansion of instant replay which begins this season. Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez is looking forward to getting acquainted with it. "Those five games that we have the actual television, Im challenging everything just to get a feel for it," he said. "Im sure that the umpires will appreciate that." Gonzalez, Houston manager Bo Porter, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus and Nationals manager Matt Williams met with MLB executives Joe Torre and Tony La Russa for almost three hours Friday to go over the replay rules. The new rules allow each manager to challenge one call a game. If he wins the first one, hell earn another challenge. The crew chief can request a review after the seventh inning if the manager has used his challenges. Baseball has been reluctant to use replay and became the last major professional sport in North America to implement it late in the 2008 season. But it was very narrowly used — only close home runs could be reviewed. Now almost every call can be contested, with the exception of ball-and-strikes and checked swings. They also wont allow reviews of what is known as the "neighbourhood play" at second base on potential double plays. Gonzalez and Porter both acknowledged that the meeting was rather long, but they didnt mind. "Its historic for our sport," Gonzalez said. "Its never been done so we want to do it right." Porter agreed and said he left the meeting feeling very comfortable with the rules. "It was necessary," he said. "I thought that they did a tremendous job of putting the information together and giving us scenarios. It was long, but it was very much needed and very beneficial at the same time." The reviews during the regular season will be done by current MLB umpires at the replay centre in MLB.coms office in New York. Gonzalez said there will be eight umpires who will each be responsible for two games at a time. And as for people who worry that this will further slow a game that some people complain already takes too long, Gonzalez doesnt believe that will be the case. "As soon as they see something going on, they can go right to that play," he said. "They feel like theyll have an answer when the umpire comes to the headphones ... and theres no delay." Concerns about managers using replay challenges to buy time to warm-up a pitcher are probably unwarranted, Ausmus said. "It doesnt sound like theres going to be a lot of time," he said. The manager or other team officials in the dugout can talk with someone in the clubhouse watching a live feed of the game with replays available to help determine if the manager should challenge a call. Porter said he and his staff will work on how theyll decide whether to challenge plays all spring, not just in the games where instant replay is used. "Its more of getting into the practice and getting into the language you want to have transmitted during a close play and I think we can simulate it this spring," he said. Though hes certainly going to prepare to use instant replay, Gonzalez is not too sure how much hell actually use it in the season. "If you believe the numbers that they throw at you, we may go four or five games without even throwing a challenge," he said. "I believe, without having any kind of numbers behind it that this is going to show how good our major league umpires are." Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Jersey .ca. Kerry, In the first period of Saturdays Montreal-Ottawa game, Brendan Gallagher is called for goaltender interference. Craig Anderson is outside the blue paint trying to make the save. Gabriel Jersey . -- Navy football player Will McKamey, who has been hospitalized since collapsing at practice three days ago, has died while in a coma. http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Alexis-Sanchez-Arsenal-Jersey/ . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute.MONTREAL -- There doesnt appear to be any stopping Jim Furyk from claiming a third RBC Canadian Open title. The 44-year-old Furyk steamrolled his way to a bogey-free 65 in the third round at Royal Montreal on Saturday to go to 15-under-par 195 and take a three-shot lead over South African Tim Clark, while crowd favourite Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., saw his hopes sag with a three-putt on the 18th to fall seven strokes off the lead. A forecast of thunderstorms may complicate the final round on Sunday, but Furyk is in solid position for his first PGA win since the Tour Championship in 2010. He said a key to closing out the US$5.7 million tournament will be "not really worrying about what position Im in. Not looking at the leaderboard too much. Going out there and trying to attack the golf course the same way I have the first three days. "I noticed there arent many leaderboards on the course, that might be a good thing." He will play the final round in a threesome with Clark, whose only Tour win was the 2010 Players Championship, and Kyle Stanley, whose lone win was at the 2012 Phoenix Open. Clark had the low round of the day at 64 to move to 12-under. Stanley has been near the lead all week and shot 68 to take third place at 10-under par. Furyk is a 16-time winner on Tour and will have the edge in experience. But he cautioned that the soft greens and fairways at Royal Montreal have made for low scoring and that anyone close is a threat. "The guys that are out there who have played well for three days are all capable," said Furyk. "Timmy Clarks got a lot of experience. Kyles won before. "The guys out there have all played well. Theyve played good rounds. You saw Graham and I shoot 7-under (on Saturday). There is a good round out there, so guys can go out there and shoot a low one and definitely put heat on the last group." Jamie Lovemark, whose best finish so far this season was a tie for 28th in January, shot 67 to take fourth place at 9-under. But the galleries were watching DeLaet, Canadas top player who is trying to become the first Canadian to win his national open since Pat Fletcher in 1954. But after raising hopes as he and Furyk tied the course record playing together with Matt Kuchar in the second round, he managed only an even-par 70 to stay at 8 under in a tie with Joe Durant (67), Scott Brown (69) and Tim Petrovic (72). The 32-year-old DeLaet missed a par putt on the second and but kept himself afloat until he sank a long putt for eagle on the par-5 12th. He followed with a birdie on the 14th to get to 10 under, but then put his tee shot on the 15th into a hazard for bogey. The crowd gave him a rousing ovation as the bearded DeLaet walked up the 18th fairway, but he got too aggressive on a 10-foot birdie putt and then missed a short one for par. "I kept plugging away," said DeLaet. "I knew I wasnt that far off and if I could just finish a couple under par maybe Id have a shot (on Sunday.) "Disappointing to three-putt the last. I really wanted to make that birdie and got over-aggressive. But it was a fun day. The crowds were amazing out there. Hopefully, I can do something special." If DeLaet was dejected or angry at himself, it didnt show when he met the media off the 18th green. And he wasnt about to concede defeat despite the gap with the leaders. "Jim is obviously in control of his game right now, but if someone posts something -- 13, 14 or 15 -- you never know whatt could happen," he said. Alex Iwobi Jersey. "Im just going to give it my best. Ive got 35 million people pulling for me, so thats pretty cool." Furyk won the worlds third-oldest national championship in 2006 at the Hamilton Golf and Country Club and followed with a win in 2007 at Angus Glen in Markham, Ont. A third win would put him in a tie for second all-time with Tommy Armour (1927, 1930 and 1934), San Snead (1938, 1940 and 1941) and Lee Trevino (1971, 1977 and 1979). Leo Diegel won four titles in the 1920s. Coming off a final round 65 to finish fourth at the British Open last Sunday, Furyk has had only one bogey, on the fourth hole of the first round, at Royal Montreal. The third round was more complicated, but he cited up-and-down saves for par on the first, sixth, 11th and 16th for keeping his hot play alive. "The first couple of days I struck the ball really well and never had myself in too much trouble," he said. "Today I found a way to score and get the ball in the hole." In his career, Furyk has won 10 of 25 times when leading after three rounds. Clark got off to a phenomenal start, with a birdie on the first and an eagle on the second, and then ran off three birdies on the final six holes. The 38-year-olds experience likely makes him the most dangerous challenger. "Its always great to get off to a good start," said Clark. "Saturdays are normally the toughest day to score on, so you dream of a start like that." Clark is coming off a strong showing at the John Deere Classic, where he tied for fifth, helping to turn around a middling season that included a problem with his left elbow that needed a cortisone injection. "Right now I feel good and I am able to swing how I want to," he said. "Three months ago I started to hit the good again, but I just wasnt scoring. Finally, the last few tournaments, Ive started to score." With thunderstorms in the forecast, start times were moved up two hours to 8 a.m. ET, with the players in threesomes rather than the usual pairs for the final round. The third round was played in breezy, overcast weather, with only a brief, light rain in the afternoon. Amateur Taylor Pendrith of Richmond Hill, Ont., rebounded from a 75 on Friday with a 68 to go to 2 under. He was 4 under through 17 holes, but the big hitter put his tee shot in a hazard and hit a weak chip shot for double bogey on the 18th. He was happy with his week so far however, which included an opening-round 65. "Just getting out here and experiencing what the PGA guys experience every week is pretty awesome," the 23-year-old said. "My goal for the week was just to come out here and have some good rounds. "Just like any other tournament, if I play good Ill make the cut. I had a good day and a bad day, but I made the cut, which was awesome. Its great to play two more rounds on the weekend." Brad Fritsch of Ottawa shot a bogey-free 67 to move to 3 under for the tournament, while Adam Hadwin of Abbotsford, B.C., was at 3 under after a 68. David Hearn of Brampton, Ont., was also at 3 under after a 70. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., was 1 over on the day and for the tournament. "No bogeys out here with the wind blowing a bit -- I played nicely," said Fritsch, whose sand shot on the 18th helped save par. "Burned the edge a lot today, but I also had some good up and downs. "It was nice to get up and down on the last, just to make sure it was bogey-free." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz