Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Regeln
liny195 Offline

09.12.2019 03:33
When the mailman rolls into 1265 Lombardi Antworten

Avenue in Green Bay on Monday morning Discount Alexander Mattison Jersey , he’ll hand deliver a package to the Packers that is nicely wrapped with a bow, labeled “W” and signed “from Kirk Cousins.”The Vikings‘ quarterback gifted Green Bay a win Sunday afternoon.More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinPackers sign CB Tremon Smith off practice squadRodgers’ recent near-perfect play leaves LaFleur ‘speechless’Packers Snap Counts: Darnell Savage returns from ankle injuryUpon Further Review: Packers lean on running backs in win over ChiefsPHOTOS: Packers at ChiefsBehind a hot start from quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay jumped out to a three-touchdown lead in the first half and held on for a 21-16 victory over division rival Minnesota. But the offense staggered for the entire second half, and the Packers banked on Minnesota’s $84 million man to cough up the football.And, boy, did he ever.Cousins completed just 14 of 32 pass attempts for 230 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions Replica Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , one of which came in double coverage in the end zone. He also fumbled twice, losing one.The Packers had no answer for Vikings running back Dalvin Cook, who rushed for a career-high 154 yards and a score. However, Mike Pettine’s defense took advantage of Cousins’ poor decision making and captured the Packers’ second win of the season.Here’s a recap of Sunday’s game:PLAYER OF THE GAMEThe people behind the “feed Aaron Jones” movement (basically all Packers fans and fantasy football owners) must be happy with yesterday’s performance. Jones took a career-high 23 carries and turned them into 116 yards — a 5.0 average — and was the Packers’ second-leading receiver with four catches for 34 yards. It was the first time in his career that Jones was fed over 20 carries. In fact, Jones has only seen 17+ rushing attempts five times. In those games, he’s averaging 104.4 yards per contest and has scored a touchdown in all of them. Funny how that works.10<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:PHOTOS: Packers vs. VikingsDON’T FORGET ABOUT MEBesides Jones, wide receiver Davante Adams was the Packers’ only other consistent source of offense. Adams hauled in seven of his nine targets for 106 yards Stitched Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey , his 12th career game of 100+ receiving yards. Sure, Geronimo Allison caught a touchdown pass in the first quarter. But Allison later fumbled, and both he and Marquez Valdes-Scantling dropped key third-down passes from Rodgers in the second half that could have put the Vikings away. Oh, and tight end Jimmy Graham didn’t even record a catch.THAT MOMENTLate in the first half, momentum started shifting towards Minnesota. Cousins had just competed a 61-yard catch-and-run with Chad Beebe, which brought the Vikings inside Green Bay’s 5-yard line. A touchdown would make it a one-possession game. And that’s exactly what happened — for a moment, anyway. Cousins connected with Stefon Diggs for a three-yard score Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , but the play was nullified after a booth review determined Cook committed offensive pass interference on a pick that sprung Diggs open. Reviewing pass interference is new in the NFL this season, and it benefited the Packers here. Minnesota was backed up 10 yards after the penalty and never got any closer. The Vikings settled for a field goal (hey, they made this one!) and entered halftime trailing 21-10 instead of 21-14.THIS NUMBER4 — There were four pass interference calls during Sunday’s game. Oddly enough, all four were called on the offense (three on Minnesota, one on Green Bay). It was a busy day for the officials, who flagged Green By six times for 35 yards and the Vikings eight times for 100 yards.THEY SAID IT“The biggest thing is that we’re 2-0. I know we owe a lot of that to our defense and (defensive coordinator) Mike Pettine and his staff and those guys for being opportunistic and making plays when they had to. But I think there’s still a lot of great potential in this offense.” – quarterback Aaron Rodgers“We came out hot. We thought we could do no wrong. We’ve just got to continue to work at it because the fourth drive, fifth drive Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , sixth drive, we want points on those as well.” — running back Aaron Jones“I think it just helps with communication. He doesn’t have to say 12 syllables to me, and then I say 12 syllables in the huddle. It helps speed things up a little bit. But we didn’t use it a whole lot. We only used it about five or six times.” — Rodgers on the play call wristband he wore SundayWHAT’S NEXTGreen Bay takes its 2-0 record into a Week 3 matchup with the Denver Broncos at Lambeau Field. Denver (0-2) isn’t great — after all, Joe Flacco is its starting quarterback and it’s not the 2013 playoffs anymore — but the Broncos did give Chicago fits Sunday afternoon in a 16-14 loss to the Bears. The last time these two teams met, it was 2015 and Peyton Manning outdueled Rodgers in the Broncos’ 29-10 win. Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen continues to undergo treatment for his mental health issues and said in a statement he has no timeline for a return to football.The Vikings will play their second game without Griffen, whose erratic behavior in the last week included threatening to shoot staff at the Hotel Ivy on Saturday.He posted on Instagram on Thursday before the Vikings’ game against the Rams, writing:“This past week’s events have raised many questions and I want to apologize to everyone who was impacted. I am currently focused on resolving personal issues with which I have been dealing for a long time. Once I have had time to address those issues Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey nfl draft , I hope to share my story with everyone.“I am extremely grateful for the support I have received from my family, the Vikings organization, my teammates and our tremendous fan base.“I apologize for not being able to take the field with my teammates and do not have an exact timeline for my return. I promise, however, I will return as a much-improved person and player.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz