Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

12.08.2019 08:05
An edge rusher before the fourth round would be Antworten

nice."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey , mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisMock draft has 49ers trading, taking Quinnen Williams and A.J. BrownNew,313commentsAn edge rusher before the fourth round would be nice. PDTShareTweetShareShareMock draft has 49ers trading, taking Quinnen Williams and A.J. BrownThere’s always the big trade question for the San Francisco 49ers. If they trade out of No. 2, who with, how much https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Adrian-Colbert-Jersey , and who do they take instead? Today’s mock draft from NFL.com’s Chad Reuter has a trade between the 49ers and the more-dysfunctional-than-thought Oakland Raiders. The 49ers go from second to fourth and find a way to take Alabama defensive tackle Quinnen Williams a No. 4. The 49ers then turn around and trade back into the first round for the third time in four years and grab Ole Miss wide receiver A.J. Brown via a deal with the New England Patriots at for the 32nd pick. So far so good. with a second rounder acquired from the Raiders, the 49ers grab Maryland safety Darnell Savage. For the rest of the draft the 49ers use their original picks with no more trades. Here’s the full rundown from Reuter’s mock: The only thing concerning me with this is the neglect of an edge rusher. I get why they go BPA with Williams to start, but the 49ers don’t get an edge until Jachai Polite in the fourth round. Polite isn’t exactly the person I’d put on the 49ers, especially after his comments in his post-Combine interview where he had choice remarks of the process. I also am tired of the late round pass-rushers. They just haven’t worked out. It seems like this is simply the way this draft goes, but I still wonder as great as Williams is if it’s worth not reaching for a first-round edge rusher instead of closing the book on Solomon Thomas. It also seems like a wasted pick on Kentavius Street in 2018 if you’re going to go and get Williams in 2019.At first I wasn’t a fan of Williams coming to the 49ers, but now after really thinking of the possibilities, it’s hard to defend that stance. I do like the trade though since it gets the 49ers A.J. Brown, whom I’ve begun to really like as of late. He solves the wide receiver “problem” the 49ers have (though I don’t find it as bad as some do). If the 49ers reach for an edge rusher in round one to accommodate this trade and then can grab Brown in that later trade, this mock would be high in my books even if we didn’t look at the later picks. I do like the sixth-round pick on Dennis Daley Dante Pettis Jersey , or at least the thinking process behind it. Will he work? Who knows. It will be nice to see how he performs with a year of development. Maybe he could replace Mike McGlinchey when McGlinchey moves to left tackle? Or maybe he becomes the left tackle in a year? If there’s anything we’ve learned about Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch, it’s how they are able to not only identify talent with players others may overlook, but also how they are able to get a bit of a bond created so said talent will join the team when decisions need to be made for undrafted free agents. Matt Breida said the reason he went with the 49ers was because they were honest with expectations when bringing him in for workouts and Jeff Wilson Jr. has echoed much of the same thing. Wilson was on Matt Maiocco’s recent 49ers Insider Podcast and got to talk about the wild ride he’s been on the last few weeks and had this to say on why he choose the 49ers when he went as a UDFA. The ‘rough’ time was the 2018 NFL draft where Wilson got to watch players get the phone calls and the press for their new teams while he sat got no communication. The fact the 49ers showed interest means a lot to those prospects who don’t get their name called at the podium. It turned out to be a good decision for both parties, because Wilson has made the decision making for 2019 that much harder and may have found himself a career in the NFL if not with the 49ers. Remember how disappointed everyone was when Jerick McKinnon tore his ACL to start the season? While the injury is horrible, the one silver lining is that we were able to see what the 49ers had at running back, which is a lot considering Matt Breida’s blow-up, Alfred Morris showing good things (when active) and Raheem Mostert displaying promising development until breaking his arm. Jeff Wilson is the latest break-out star showing that he could run and catch and started this season buried on the depth chart on the practice squad.Wilsonwill be making things very difficult for 2019 when Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch have to make some decisions at the running back position now that he’s shown great things along with everyone else. These guys know how to find young running backs, but they also make sure they know how to keep those prospects interested when the ball is goes to their [the prospect’s] court. I’ve timestamped the podcast below. You can listen to it using the widget above or click here if it doesn’t appear. 00:35 - Feeling like a rookie01:03 - Playing at North Texas and not getting drafted01:55 - Why he choose the 49ers03:02 - Bobby Turner04:09 - Playing for Tashard Choice at North Texas04:58 - Jeff Wilson Sr.and growing up07:05 - Growing up in the same town Adrian Peterson/A.P.’s game10:05 - Leveling Tedric Thompson in Seattle11:00 - Recruitment by Boise State11:56 - Playing on the 49ers’ practice squad13:07 - Getting the news he was coming to the 49ers during his grandfather’s death14:02 - Catching the ball14:52 - Kyle Shanahan’s system15:52 - Focus on the future or the present

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz