Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

01.08.2019 05:10
Mike Zimmer finally got his defensive Antworten

back" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Grades: Let us know what you think about the selection of Marcus EppsNew Marcus Epps Jersey nfl draft ,11commentsMike Zimmer finally got his defensive backCDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Grades: Let us know what you think about the selection of Marcus EppsRon Chenoy-USA TODAY SportsWith the second of their three sixth-round picks in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings finally allowed Mike Zimmer to scratch his defensive back itch.The Vikings drafted University of Wyoming defensive back Marcus Epps with the 191st overall pick in this year’s draft, and I’ve got to be honest. . .I don’t know a whole lot about the guy. It appears that he’s a safety, but other than that I’m not really all that knowledgeable about him.Here’s a bit of a scouting report on him from the Vikings’ team website.(That’s from 2017. They didn’t have much on him from 2018. Neither does anyone else, for that matter.)So, what does everyone think of the selection? Let us know here! Good Morning!I hope you had a great work week and are looking forward to a weekend full of family, fun Youth Marcus Epps Jersey , bacon and beer.The temperatures are starting to drop where I hunt but I have family commitments this weekend so I won’t be able to go, I told the guys I hunt with to save a couple for me.While we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris updates the Everson Griffen story with mixed signals from the Vikings and “will he be back sooner than expected.”Eric has his weekly game preview article, this week Vikings vs. Cardinals Preview: Fool Me Twice, while you’re there check out the GPOTW Womens Marcus Epps Jersey , more gratuity than gratuitous this week.Five Games, Five Thoughts from Wludford.Saxyprince drops Football Machine Hour 1 - 23-21. 23-21. 23-21. 23-21. 23-21. 23-21 and Football Machine Hour 2 – Open Phone Lines, Listener Qs, and The Sam Bradford Bowl!Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com OC John DeFilippo addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Thursday.Former Vikings player and coach Pete Bercich joined Paul Allen on this week’s “Vikings GamePlan” to look at both the Cardinals passing attack.Expert Picks: Vikings Return Home for Matchup with CardinalsTimeout with Aldrick Robinson.At 1500espn they ponder whether the Vikings cansustain offensive success around short passing game and HC Mike Zimmer says Danielle Hunter’s personality has driven his success.League news: At NFL.com Broncos CEO on Vance Joseph: We’re all pulling for him.Bucs using Jameis Winston in promotions once again.QB Index, Week 6: Four opinions Gregg Rosthenthal will fight you over.Watt brothers in ‘healthy competition’ for sacks lead.Steelers, Lions among last-place teams with best playoff hopes.Eagles RB Jay Ajayi had insurance policy to protect from injury.We come to today’s media selection: Queen and David Bowie - Under PressureAgain, we all know the rules Ameer Abdullah Jersey , but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that Danielle Hunter Jersey , the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz