Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

19.07.2019 08:35
Kyle Brandt says to not be surprised if the 4 Antworten

9ers win the west Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , others say they will at least be competitive."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsGood Morning Football gives vote of confidence to the 49ersNew,112commentsKyle Brandt says to not be surprised if the 49ers win the west, others say they will at least be competitive. PDTShareTweetShareShareGood Morning Football gives vote of confidence to the 49ersI’m first to admit I don’t watch much of the football analytical shows. It’s not that I think they are poorly made (many are, mind you), it’s that when they make their hot takes sometimes it seems like it’s just to get a rise out of fans just as much as it is to get them listening. Good Morning Football on NFL Network has been quite different. Sometimes they say things I agree with other times, I think it’s ridiculous, but the arguments have logic behind them for the most part and likable personalities behind them which at least garners respect. And they always say good things about the San Francisco 49ers. That’s always a plus!In a recent segment on an outlook for the 49ers http://www.49erscheapstore.com/nick-bosa-jersey-cheap , things went from lukewarm to optimistic. First Nate Burleson gave us a guarantee: We didn’t see San Francisco getting blown out much last year. Well, that depends on who you ask and how large the margins were. The Los Angeles Rams certainly had their way with the 49ers. As did the Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The 49ers biggest knack was they couldn’t finish a game if their lives depended on it. That’s neither here nor there. The big thing is what Kyle Brandt has to say: Last year, Peter Schrager and Brandt were commenting a lot on the hype the 49ers were getting going into 2018. 2019 hasn’t been near as strong, but Brandt has sprinkled his own optimism into this with how he ended the above take: I’ve been pretty vocal to say the 49ers getting a wild card spot is improvement. Winning the division seems like a bit of a pipe dream at this point, but no one can predict how an NFL season will go with injuries.Last year, the 49ers were media darlings thanks to their strong 2017 finish, Jimmy Garoppolo Nick Mullens Color Rush Jersey , and an inspiring roster. Unfortunately, the injuries stopped all of that by Week 3. Now, the GMFB crew is giving some strong words for the Niners. Here we go again... The special teams ace isn’t going anywhere"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsNFL Free AgencyNFL Free Agency49ers free agency 201949ers sign Raheem Mostert to a three-year dealNew,170commentsThe special teams ace isn’t going anywherePDTShareTweetShareShare49ers sign Raheem Mostert to a three-year dealStan Szeto-USA TODAY SportsFrom Raheem Mostert’s agent, Brett Tessler:Mostert is a speedy guy that is an excellent special-teamer. One of the best in the game.That is the fourth commitment to a running back this year. They all have one thing in common: They are fast. Mostert ran sub 4.4 40-yard dash at his Pro Day, too. He’s most famously remembered for covering a punt against the Texans where he was fined for a textbook tackle. Remember this?That’s beautiful. It’s a good move to extend the special teams ace. He’s a big part of what the 49ers do in that phase of the game. We’ll keep an eye out for the contract details and get everything updated.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz