Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
panxing18 Offline

13.07.2019 09:22
NFL Network analyst weighs in on the Giant Antworten

s’ biggest decison"Mike Mayock is now general manager of the Oakland Raiders. Which Robert Thomas Color Rush Jersey , for NFL Network, makes Daniel Jeremiah their new Mayock-NFL Draft analyst. As the 2019 NFL Combine begins, Jeremiah said the Giants “would have to answer a lot of questions” if they passed on drafting a quarterback with a top 10 pick for the second straight year.Jeremiah, though, didn’t completely dismiss the idea.It would be -- man, for the Giants, if they don’t take a quarterback again all the way up here, you know, it would be interesting. We saw it, though, with Cleveland, trying to build up the team, and then eventually get that quarterback later on. The difference is that Cleveland didn’t have a capable guy on campus already in Eli Manning, so I think it’s a little different from that standpoint Cody Latimer Color Rush Jersey ,” Jeremiah said Monday during a conference call.“It would be something they would have to answer a lot of questions about, I’ll put it to you that way, if they were to escape the top 10 without a quarterback in back-to-back years. My thing is the -- the question isn’t do you take one, it’s if you have one that you like, you might even have to just move up a little bit just to guarantee you get the guy that you like. That’ll be a tough decision for them to make, but it would be very tough on that organization to have had two cracks at it and not come away with a quarterback.”QB rankingsJeremiah was asked how he would rank the quarterbacks in the current class compared to the 2018 class. His order, based solely on draft grades:Sam DarnoldJosh RosenBaker MayfieldJosh Allen/Kyler MurrayDwayne HaskinsLamar JacksonJeremiah did admit concern about Murray’s bulk, but here is why he put him ahead of Haskins:“Kyler can make every single throw. He can drive the ball. Those hole shots against cover-two on the sideline between the corner and the safety, that’s a big-boy throw. He makes those effortlessly,” Jeremiah said. “So he’s got plenty of arm strength. I’ve seen him work through progressions. You see it more with Dwayne, but I’ve seen Kyler Murray show that he can do that. “And then the X-factor is just when he takes off, it’s electric. So that to me was kind of the tiebreaker. I think Kyler Murray can do a lot of the things that Dwayne Haskins can do throwing the football, but then Kyler has that extra element with what he can do athletically.”What about Daniel Jones? The idea of picking him at No. 6 isn’t popular with Giants fans. What about Round 2? Jeremiah indicated Jones might not slide past the New England Patriots at the end of Round 1 — something I’ve heard from others in the scouting community. Jeremiah said Jones “would make a lot of sense” for the Patriots.“He’s somebody that’s just -- he’s very bright. He’s going to be able to kind of swallow the information you’re going to have to swallow in that offense in due time,” Jeremiah said. “He’s got touch and accuracy Evan Engram Color Rush Jersey , does not have a huge arm, but just a real smooth rhythm quarterback, which is something they value in a big way.” Let’s check the headlines one day after the first OTA"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants NewsGiants news, 5/21: Janoris Jenkins embracing leadership role, moreNew,129commentsLet’s check the headlines one day after the first OTAEDTShareTweetShareShareGiants news, 5/21: Janoris Jenkins embracing leadership role, moreJanoris JenkinsNoah K. Murray-USA TODAY SportsGood morning, New York Giants fans!Jackrabbit is last man standingDave Gettleman has moved on from most of the big-name players who were on the Giants’ roster when he became GM in December of 2017. Cornerback Janoris Jenkins is an exception.In typical Jackrabbit fashion, Jenkins on Monday didn’t seem concerned or surprised by that.“I’m excited for those guys, wherever they went. You have to understand business is business. As far as me, I’m just here to play football,” Jenkins said. ““I really wasn’t worried about where I would be. I just knew that I’d be on somebody’s team Patrick Omameh Color Rush Jersey , and whoever it was, I’m going to be Jackrabbit.”Jenkins said he had an “up and down” 2018 season, partially due to entering the season nursing an injury. He said this year he feels “110 percent” and will “for sure” re-emerge as one of the league’s top cornerbacks.Jenkins said he is “embracing” his role as veteran leader of the cornerback group.“Just lead by example. Go out, work hard, compete on the ball and finish, and just come out to work every day,” Jenkins said.Shurmur lauds Jabrill Peppers’ pass coverageJabrill Peppers has Landon Collins’ old job at strong safety with the Giants. He has Collins old uniform number 21. He even looks like Collins from a distance, like from the patio of the Giants’ training facility out onto the practice field a hundred or so yards away.Peppers had an active first day of OTAs on Monday that included an interception ad some work returning punts.“He is the kind of guy that if you don’t know him, I always admired his style of play. Super competitive, loves football and communicates really well,” coach Pat Shurmur said.” He is really good in coverage. He got his hand on a ball and almost got his hand on two more. He is out there and you can see he is excited about playing football. When you guys in the lineup like that, it rubs off on other guys.”More headlinesGiants can’t hesitate when Daniel Jones passes Eli ManningGiants news: Saquon Barkley says Eagles’ Miles Sanders this year’s best rookie RBTampa Bay Buccaneers part ways with DT Gerald McCoyNFL and players’ union to study potential use of marijuana for pain management - The Washington PostReport: Reuben Foster has torn ACL – ProFootballTalkBBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz