Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

13.07.2019 08:03
Staring at a 1-2-1 start to their 2018 rea Antworten

son and facing the possibility of their season being lost Long Sleeve Cameron Smith Jersey , the Minnesota Vikings got some motivation last Friday from someone who knows a thing or two about not quitting.The team got a pre-departure speech from Olympic Gold Medalist (and Minnesota native) Jessie Diggins. In the most recent Winter Olympics, Diggins teamed with Kikkan Randall to win the gold medal in the Women’s Team Sprint event in cross-country skiing. It was the first ever Olympic medal for an American cross-country skier, and if you want to see how close it was, you can watch the video of it here.(We can’t embed the video here. Thanks, NBC.)One player that was definitely impressed. . .and motivated. . .by the speech was defensive end Stephen Weatherly, who was set to make his third NFL start in place of Everson Griffen.Weatherly made what might have been the biggest play of Sunday’s game, crashing through the Philadelphia offensive line and hitting Carson Wentz. Wentz coughed up the ball and it floated into the arms of Linval Joseph, who rambled for a 64-yard touchdown and a lead that the Vikings didn’t relinquish.If memory serves me correctly, there were quite a few other Minnesotans that took home gold medals at the most recent Winter Olympics. If having them speak to the Vikings can get them to perform the way they did on Sunday Stefon Diggs Jersey , maybe the team should continue this trend of bringing them in to speak on Fridays. I don’t know how much it would help, but it doesn’t appear as though it would hurt. Thorsday Open Thread"Good Morning!I start my seven days on service today, Gone Fishin is going to help me out and take tomorrow’s thread, the weekend thread will post as usual.If you’re in the part of the country getting hit with winter storms stay safe and be warm. We’re slowly reaching the start of the new league year with free agency pending right around the corner followed by the draft. Time to carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes.Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have another cup of Abuelita.Around the DN since our last open thread: Report: Roc Thomas charged with felony drug possession via Chris.Report: Everson Griffen and Kyle Rudolph not interested in restructuring contracts from Ted.From Wludford, the Vikings have extended FB CJ Ham and Punter Matt Wile, (and I can use these Wile E Coyote gifs for another year).Arif and James host Norse Code Podcast Episode 271: Combines and Cheap Ham.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Wobby opens his pick-6 mailbag to address reader questions surrounding the draft Harrison Smith Jersey , replacing Latavius Murray and more.ESPN’s Todd McShay explains the Vikings 1st-round pick in his latest mock draft.Lunch break: NFL.com creates creates ‘Combine Team’ of top prospects.Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com ponders that replacing Anthony Barr may prove difficult for Vikings.Also from Matthew, Mike Zimmer has always bounced back.League news:From NFL.com Steelers WR Antonio Brown could be traded soon.Browns release veteran linebacker Jamie Collins.2019 NFL free agency: biggest needs for each NFC team.(Offensive line, linebacker, slot receiver for the Vikings)Eric Weddle has ‘no hard feelings’ after Ravens release.Bruce Arians to add full-time coaching job for women.We come to today’s media selection: The Band - The Weight(by request of Supavike1)Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Adam Thielen Jersey , please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the popcorn and beef jerky and as always, Welcome Aboard!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz