Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

26.06.2019 08:56
Kelvin Benjamin had a hard time putting in Antworten

to words why it was such a difficult year for him in Buffalo.He wrung his hands. He shrugged. He searched for words.“I mean Jarvis Jenkins Jersey , I mean, I just. . . .,” Benjamin said Friday Daniel Sorensen Jersey , via video from Brooke Pryor of the . “There’s a lot of variables I guess. It’s just one of those seasons. It’s a rebuild-type year I guess.”It’s safe to say Benjamin is hoping for better results in Kansas City, which officially signed him Friday.The former first-round pick of the Panthers made 23 catches for 354 yards and a touchdown with four starting quarterbacks in Buffalo. The Bills are 4-8; the Chiefs are 10-2.“It is a business,” Benjamin said. “I glad to be here. We already know that the Kansas City Chiefs have been tearing it up this year. They were one of the teams that really wanted me Harrison Butker Jersey , and I happy and glad to be here. Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has received two more honors.On Wednesday, the Pro Football Writers of America announced it has named Mahomes as the NFL’s Most Valuable Player and the NFL’s Offensive Player of the Year for 2018.Aaron Donald of the Los Angeles Rams was named the PFWA’s Defensive Player of the Year.Mahomes — in just his first season as a starter — is the 45th MVP named by the PFWA, and the first member of the Chiefs to receive the MVP or the OPOY.He is the sixth consecutive quarterback to receive the award Demarcus Robinson Jersey , following Peyton Manning in 2013, Aaron Rodgers in 2014, Cam Newton in 2015 Sammy Watkins Jersey , Matt Ryan in 2016 and Tom Brady in 2017.From the PFWA press release:The vote for the big honor — the Associated Press Most Valuable Player for 2018 — has already been taken.The result will be announced at the NFL Honors ceremony the night before the Super Bowl.Mahomes is widely considered as the front-runner to win the AP MVP award.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz