Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

11.10.2018 04:55
PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks have designated Trevor Cahill for assignment, a move that could send the struggling right-ha Antworten

PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks have designated Trevor Cahill for assignment, a move that could send the struggling right-hander to the minors. Denis Malgin Jersey . Cahill, acquired in a trade with Oakland in 2012, had lost his job in the rotation after a series of bad outings then struggled in a bullpen role. The team also placed third baseman Eric Chavez on the 15-day disabled list with a sore right knee. The Diamondbacks activated right-handed reliever J.J. Putz from the disabled list and recalled right-handed reliever Will Harris from Triple-A Reno. The Diamondbacks have 10 days to either trade Cahill, release him, outright him or option him to the minors. If they outright him, the pitcher would go on waivers and could be claimed by other teams. That and a trade are unlikely because Cahill is due to earn about $17 million in a contract that runs through next year, and Cahill seemed to be open to the idea of going to the minors, probably to Reno. "Our hope is to retain him," Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers said. "We still think theres value there." Cahill , 1-6 with a 5.66 ERA, had his best years with Oakland. In 2010, he was 18-8 for the As with a 2.97 ERA. "After everything thats happened, I still believe I can come back and be a starter and help this team win," he said before Monday nights game against Houston. "I mean, theyve been nothing but supportive and I cant ask f or anything more." Manager Kirk Gibson noted that Cahill is only 26. "This games tough. Theres a lot of people that struggle," Gibson said, "and they have to find a way to get back to what they can be. Again, its a tough game, but I still believe in Trevor. I have confidence in him. Hes young. Hes got that going for him." Cahill was particularly aggravating to the Diamondbacks because at times he had spectacular stuff, but that didnt translate into success in games. "There are times when I come out of the pen and feel real good and starts when I feel really good, its just the starts that I dont feel sharp," he said. "Ive just got to figure out a way to kind of get through it and still help the team win." Towers said that Cahill is not suited for a bullpen role. "We think his best role is a starter," Towers said. "Thats what we traded for is a starter. ... Its tough to get a guy lengthened up to become a starter when hes pitching once every eight or nine days in relief." Asked if he regretted the trade, Towers said that he doesnt look back once a deal is made. "I still believe in the kid," he said. Cahill voiced confidence in the Diamondbacks front office. "Im sure theyll do right by me," he said. "They havent given me any indication they wouldnt. Im just going to do whatever is best for the team. I want to stay here but I want to get better and be the guy that I think I can be." Radim Vrbata Jersey . Patrick Deslisle-Houde and David Rose each scored in the second to give the fourth-seeded Redmen a 3-1 lead after Jean-Philippe Mathieu scored in the first. Michael Matheson Jersey . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. http://www.nhlpanthersauthority.com/authentic-ian-mccoshen-panthers-jersey/ . With their coach gone, they finally played offence the way he would have wanted. Amare Stoudemire made all seven shots in the first half, Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising departure of their coach to rout the Portland Trail Blazers 121-79 on Wednesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak.A pair of teams trying to avoid their third straight loss will meet Tuesday in Columbus, as the Blue Jackets host the Ottawa Senators at Nationwide Arena. Viewers in the Ottawa region can catch all the action starting at 7pm ET/4pm PT on TSN5 or listen on TSN Radio 1200 Ottawa. Columbus is just 2-4-0 since beginning 2014-15 with two straight wins and the club dropped games this past weekend in Anaheim and Los Angeles to go 1-3-0 on a four-game road trip. The Blue Jackets hope a brief two-game homestand against Ottawa and Toronto can help them get back on track. The Senators, meanwhile, have lost both of their games since last Wednesdays scheduled home meeting against Toronto was postponed until Nov. 9. The game was scrapped after a Canadian soldier was shot and killed Wednesday morning in downtown Ottawa while standing guard at the National War Memorial. Ottawa carried a four-game winning streak into Saturdays home test against New Jersey, but dropped a 3-2 overtime decision before losing 2-1 at Chicago on Sunday. The Senators fired 33 shots on net against the Blackhawks, but Scott Darling stopped all but one of them to earn the victory in an impressive NHL debut. Milan Michalek tallied Ottawas lone marker and Craig Anderson stopped 43- of-45 shots for the Senators. I thought our goaltender played well, said Senators head coach Paul MacLean. We lost, so were disappointed, but at the same time we should be able to take some positives out of it. Ottawa is 2-2-0 as the visiting team this season. The Sens will host a rematch against Chicago on Thursday after capping its two-game road trip tonight. The Senators are 1-0 against the Blue Jackets this season, posting a 3-2 regulation victory when Columbus visited Ottawa on Oct. 18. Ottawa has claimed two straight and four of the last five meetings overall and has won its last two tilts at Nationwide Arena. Columbus lost the final two tilts on its recent road trip by a combined 9-3 margin, losing 4-1 to the Ducks on Friday before dropping a 5-2 decision Sunday in Los Angeles. The Blue Jackets led 1-0 after 20 minutes against the Kings, but L.. Derek MacKenzie Jersey. . scored the next three goals to take the lead for good. Tim Erixon and Mark Letestu scored the goals for Columbus, while Sergei Bobrovsky was touched for five goals on 27 shots. Bobrovsky was placed on injured reserve after fracturing a finger during practice on Monday. The clubs No. 1 netminder is expected to miss 1-to-2 weeks with the injury. Curtis McElhinney will get the start in net tonight and Anton Forsberg was recalled from Springfield of the American Hockey League to serve as the backup. Sundays game also featured a scary incident when Columbus forward Nick Foligno was taken off the ice on a stretcher, but the injury was later diagnosed as a stinger and Foligno could play in tonights game. Foligno was hurt in the third period while battling Los Angeles Jeff Carter for a puck along the boards, Folignos head appeared to hit Shane Heyers hip as the linesman tried to avoid the play by leaping onto the dasher. Foligno underwent a precautionary x-ray in Los Angeles and had an MRI exam on Monday in Columbus. All results were negative. The 26-year-old Foligno is questionable for Tuesday, but he did not partake in the morning skate. He has three goals and six assists in eight games this season. Columbus forward Matt Calvert was placed on injured reserve Monday after sustaining an upper-body injury in Fridays loss to the Ducks. Calvert, who expects to miss a week, has one goal and an assist through seven games this season. The Blue Jackets recalled rookie forward Alexander Wennberg from Springfield of the American Hockey League to fill the roster spot. Projected Senators Lines MaArthur - Turris - Ryan Michalek - Zibanejad - Chiasson Smith - Legwand - Neil Condra - Lazar - Stone Cowen - Karlsson Phillips - Ceci Borowiecki - Gryba Lehner Anderson Projected Blue Jackets Lines Hartnell - Johansen - Atkinson Tropp - Anisimov - Dano Wennberg - Letestu - Skille Boll - Chaput - Cracknell Johnson - Prout Murray - Wisniewski Tyutin - Savard McElhinney Forsberg Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz