Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

29.09.2018 06:21
://www.wildjerseyscheap.com/]Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.predatorsjerseyscheap. Antworten

DETROIT -- After another early exit by Miguel Cabrera, the Detroit Tigers arent exactly sure when their star will return to the lineup. Jimmy Graham Packers Jersey . The reigning Triple Crown winner was pulled from a second straight game, this time after two innings Friday night because of irritation in his abdominal area. "I dont feel very good," Cabrera said after a 7-2 win over Cleveland. "I dont want to be specific. I dont feel 100 per cent." Victor Martinez doubled twice and drove in two runs as the AL Central-leading Tigers won in a game stopped after seven innings because of rain. Detroit opened a 7 1/2-game lead over the second-place Indians. Cabrera said he didnt swing the bat well in batting practice, then Tigers manager Jim Leyland watched the third baseman struggle while striking out in his only at-bat. Cabrera likely wont go on the disabled list -- hes never been on the DL in his 11-season career -- because rosters can expand on Sunday. But the Tigers are wondering just how long they might have to sit Cabrera until the lingering strained left abdominal wall gets much better. "I dont have any idea on the status," Leyland said. "All I can tell you is when you pull a guy out one night, normally he doesnt start the next day. I dont have any idea. I dont really know. I just have to play it by ear, see what happens." Cabrera left Thursdays game after hurting his abdomen while making an awkward slide. He has been bothered by a strained left abdominal wall for over a month and hampered by knee and shin injuries since then. The slugger leads the majors with 130 RBIs and a .358 batting average. He also has 43 home runs. Indians manager Terry Francona held a short meeting with his team before the game. Cleveland then lost to Detroit for the 17th time in their last 21 meetings. "Were all aware of what our record is," Francona said. "We dont go into any game not thinking were going to win. The reason theyre beating us is theyre good." Andy Dirks entered after Cabrera left and got two hits and scored twice. Rick Porcello (11-7) allowed two runs and five hits in 5 2-3 innings, walking two and striking out three. He was replaced by Al Alburquerque with the bases loaded and two out in the sixth. Alburquerque walked Asdrubal Cabrera to force in a run and make it 5-2, but then got Yan Gomes on a grounder. Drew Smyly and Bruce Rondon combined to pitch a scoreless seventh as each allowed a hit. Zach McAllister (7-8) gave up five runs and six hits in 3 2-3 innings. Cleveland took a 1-0 lead in the first on a spectacular double play started by Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias. With runners on first and third and none out, Asdrubal Cabrera hit a one-hop liner that Iglesias snared with a dive to his right. He then made the throw to second baseman Omar Infante while still on the ground and rolling over. "The kid made one of the best plays Ive ever seen. Weve got runners on first and third and none out, then that," Francona said. "We got a run out of it. But we would have had still had two on and none out ... that hurt." The Tigers tied it in the second on Don Kellys sacrifice fly. Detroit scored four in the third to take a 5-1 lead. Austin Jackson singled in a run and Martinez hit a bases-loaded, two-run double that eluded centre fielder Michael Bourn, who lost the ball in the twilight. "I saw it off the bat, I knew it was coming to me. From there, I didnt see it," Bourn said. "Obviously, I was pretty far away from it. ... That was on me, I take the blame." NOTES: Rondons first warmup pitch sailed over the head of catcher Alex Avila and bounced off the backstop. ... Martinez in 15 for 24 (.625) in his last six games. .. The pitching matchup for Saturday nights second game of the series is LHP Scott Kazmir (7-6, 4.25) for Cleveland against RHP Anibal Sanchez (11-7, 2.61) for Detroit. Jaire Alexander Jersey .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to get another win on this homestand Thursday night when they welcome the Utah Jazz to the Bradley Center. Muhammad Wilkerson Packers Jersey . Hall had a goal and three assists in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Tuesday, had an assist in each of Edmontons next two games the capped the week with a goal and two assists in the Oilers 4-2 win over Anaheim on Sunday. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Marquez-Valdes-Scantling-Jersey/ . The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League.WASHINGTON -- Atlanta Braves left fielder Justin Upton saw the baseball nestle underneath some green wall padding and initially, instead of trying to make a play, threw his arms up and waited for a call from the umpires. All the while, Washingtons Ian Desmond kept running, making it all the way around the bases for an inside-the-park homer, apparently tying the game in the fifth inning. Hold on, though. This is a new era in the majors, where all sorts of plays can be reviewed and changed. So Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez challenged the non-call, and Desmonds home run was switched to a ground-rule double after a five-minute delay. Desmond then got caught stealing, capping a significant sequence Friday in Atlantas 2-1 victory over Washington. "These umpires, theyre good enough," Upton said. "But sometimes they need a little bit of help." The result spoiled the Nationals home opener and gave rookie manager Matt Williams his first loss following a 3-0 start. Williams did not agree with the way the review went, pointing out that Upton did eventually grab the ball and heave it toward the infield. "One of the reasons we have replay is to make sure that we get the calls right. I have a question with that one, though, because of what happened after the fact," Williams said. "The fact that when he had to, he reached down and threw it in." Upton said he paused while hoping for an umpire to say the play was dead, but eventually did go get the baseball because shortstop Andrelton Simmons "was panicking, telling me to throw the ball." Added Upton: "I made the play a little more confusing than it should have been." Some in the sellout crowd of 42,834 chanted "Home run! Home run!" during the review delay. And after the homer was overturned, fans booed Upton whenever he was involved in the action, whether he was catching a flyout or stepping into the batters box. Desmond, meanwhile, was determined to run until someone told him to stop. "With the replay stuff the way it is now, not going to leave anything to doubt," he said. JMon Moore Jersey. As for this seasons expanded replay, Desmond said: "Everyones trying to figure it out." Desmond chided himself more for the subsequent running gaffe. It was one of a series of problems for Washington on the basepaths: Bryce Harper got caught because of a pitchout on a steal attempt, and Adam LaRoche was thrown out at the plate by Simmons on a relay. "We need to put pressure on the other team, as long as its intelligent," Washingtons Ryan Zimmerman said. "You dont want to run into outs." Washington did eventually even the score, but Atlantas Chris Johnson delivered a go-ahead sacrifice fly in the eighth off reliever Tyler Clippard (0-1). Luis Avilan (1-0) got one out in the seventh for the win, and Craig Kimbrel earned his third save with a 1-2-3 ninth. In the eighth, Atlantas fourth reliever, David Carpenter, put two runners on with no outs. But he came back to strike out Washingtons 4-5-6 hitters, LaRoche, Zimmerman and Harper. "We had him where wanted him ... and just couldnt get the hit when we needed to," Zimmerman said. Atlantas first run came on Evan Gattis homer leading off the fifth against Nationals starter Jordan Zimmermann, who was scratched Thursday because of a fever and upset stomach. A 19-game winner last year, Zimmermann allowed one run and four hits in five innings while striking out nine. Atlanta right-hander David Hale threw five scoreless innings in his third career start. In 2013, Atlanta went 13-6 against Washington in 2013 en route to replacing the Nationals as NL East champions. "Last year is last year. You get a nice pat on the back and its over with," Gonzalez said. "We play them six series. Every series is important. It doesnt matter if you play them in April of September." NOTES: Washingtons pitchers struck out 14, giving them 53 Ks, two more than the previous high for a seasons first four games, according to STATS. ... Washington LF Harper hit sixth and went 1 for 4 with two strikeouts. Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz