Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Grafiker Bewerbungen
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.09.2018 07:39
where he helped Antworten

ST. Oren Burks Packers Jersey . LOUIS -- Billy Hamilton had three hits and his first two steals, and scored easily after tagging up on a shallow outfield pop fly to support a strong outing from Mike Leake in the Cincinnati Reds 4-0 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday. Leake (1-1) allowed four hits and a walk in eight scoreless innings and Devin Mesoraco hit a two-run home run for the Reds, who avoided a three-game sweep after dropping their ninth series in their last 10 in St. Louis. Theyre 2-4 against the Cardinals, their NL Central rival, and wrapped up a 2-4 trip. Shelby Miller (0-2) allowed his fourth homer in two starts and faced trouble most of his six innings, but held the Reds hitless in nine at-bats with runners in scoring position. Mesoraco hit his first homer in the fourth after doubling twice Tuesday in his first start after coming off the 15-day disabled list. Hamilton entered batting .091 with two hits and seven strikeouts in 22 at-bats and left town batting .192. He reached safely his first three trips beginning with a triple to open the game when left fielder Matt Holliday missed on a diving catch in the gap. After singling to start the fifth he put on a show with his legs, stealing second without a throw, going to third on a flyout to shallow right and scoring easily to beat Jon Jays relay on Bruces pop fly to even shallower right and put the Reds up 3-0. Hamilton bunted for a hit in the ninth against Pat Neshek and stole second, then scored without a throw on Brandon Phillips one-out single to make it 4-0. Leake retired nine of the first 10 hitters and benefited from three double-play balls, two of them in a run of five straight three-up, three-down innings from the second through sixth. Leake was 0-2 in three starts last year against St. Louis while allowing 15 earned runs in 16 1-3 innings and beat them for the first time since Aug. 25, 2012. Millers best work came in the first when he struck out Brandon Phillips and Joey Votto and got Bruce on a groundout to strand Hamilton at third. He gave up three runs on seven hits. Cardinals third baseman Matt Carpenter made an outstanding diving stop on Leakes grounder down the line in the third. Notes: Slumping cleanup man Allen Craig (.097) was not in the lineup for the Cardinals and the Reds gave Zack Cozart (.038) a day off. Together, those two are 4 for 57. ... Both teams have a day off Thursday. The Reds open a six-game homestand Friday with Johnny Cueto (0-1, 1.93) opposing the Rays and David Price (1-0, 4.05) and the Cardinals and Joe Kelly (1-0, 1.69) begin a three-game series with the Cubs and Jeff Samardzija (0-1, 1.29). ... Miller was a 15-game winner last year as a rookie, going 10-3 with a 1.75 ERA at home. Josh Jackson Packers Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. Tramon Williams Jersey . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Jaire-Alexander-Jersey/ . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Matt DAgostini and the last-place Buffalo Sabres caught Zdeno Chara and the Atlantic Division-leading Boston Bruins by surprise Wednesday night. After squandering a 3-1 lead, the Sabres rallied for two goals in the span of 75 seconds to steal away a 5-4 overtime victory. DAgostini sealed it by outracing a flat-footed Chara to a loose puck and scoring on a partial breakaway 22 seconds into the extra period. Forcing the turnover at the Bruins blue line, DAgostini managed to shift the puck from his forehand to his backhand and slip a shot in under Chad Johnsons pad. "I could tell (Chara) didnt know Id be coming up from behind him. I think he just thought he had time to go back and retrieve the puck," DAgostini said. "I heard their bench screaming. I tried a little sneak attack on him in there, so it was good that I got by him." Matt Moulson forced overtime by scoring with 53 seconds left in regulation. Brian Flynn had a goal and assist, while Tyler Myers and Zemgus Girgensons also scored for Buffalo. It was a big win for Sabres backup goalie Jhonas Enroth, who stopped 29 shots and snapped an 0-10-4 skid to improve to 2-12-5 this season. "That felt very nice to get a win finally again," said Enroth, who also won for the first time in 12 home starts, dating to a 3-1 victory over Tampa Bay on April 14 of last season. "Ive had these kind of games go against me, so it was nice to have one of these for me." Chara, Milan Lucic, Brad Marchand and Chris Kelly scored for the Bruins (37-16-5) in their first game after the NHLs two-week Olympic break. The Sabres (17-34-8) at least had the benefit of having opened the break with a 3-2 win over Carolina on Tuesday night. The Bruins had been off since a 7-2 win against Ottawa on Feb. 8, and featured five players -- including Chara -- still dealing with the effects of jetlag after competing at the Sochi Games. "I thought offensively, I didnt mind our game," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "You score four goals, you should win those kind of games. But certainly, we were definitely rusty defensively." That was particuularly the case on DAgostinis goal. Oren Burks Jersey. "I think (Chara) was surprised," Julien said. "But definitely we should have that puck." Boston is still 8-1-3 in its past 12, and hasnt lost in regulation in seven straight road games (4-0-3). The game featured several swings of momentum, with Buffalo building a 3-1 lead when Flynn scored 9:10 into the second period. The Bruins stormed back. Chara scored 2:25 later by stuffing in a rebound for a power-play goal during a scramble in front. Marchand then tied it at 3 with 2:14 left in the frame, and was set up by teammate Reilly Smith, who stripped the puck from Buffalo forward-turned-defenceman John Scott in the right corner. Boston then appeared to take control when Lucic made it 4-3 by scoring a power-play goal with 10:17 left. The Sabres responded with Moulsons goal. With Enroth pulled for an extra attacker, Moulson got the puck in the right corner of the Bruins end. In attempting to feed a pass to Drew Stafford in front, the puck hit off the skate of Bruins defenceman Johnny Boychuk. Moulson got to the loose puck and stuffed it in. "Its tough to not get that feeling of, Its the Boston Bruins, theyre back in the game now," DAgostini said. "But we kept playing. We defended. We got big saves from Jhonas, which was huge, and we ended up gutting one out." Enroth got the start a day after Ryan Miller made 36 saves and also added two assists against Carolina. Enroth, who returned to Buffalo on Monday, was backup to Sweden starter Henrik Lundqvist at Sochi. Buffalo won consecutive games for only the third time this season, and first since Dec. 17-19. NOTES: Sabres C Tyler Ennis did not play due to undisclosed soreness. ... By scoring the winner against Carolina with 44 seconds left, Christian Ehrhoff became the Sabres first defenceman to score the go-ahead goal in the final minute of the third period. ... The Bruins went with Johnson, who stopped 21 shots. Johnson started in place of Tuukka Rask, who remained in Boston to refresh after returning from Sochi, where he helped Finland beat the United States for the bronze medal Saturday. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz